Untitled design (4)

Tom and Christine Lipinski have been working in the Clark County, WA real estate industry since 2004. Christine’s career started out in mortgage lending which gives her a unique perspective into the vast and ever changing market of real estate. While most agents do not know what is required to finance a property or how to adequately work with lenders, Christine has not only originated loans but has also processed, underwritten and managed other loan originators as well. Her mortgage and real estate background, along with Tom’s 20+ years in sales means you are in excellent hands. Christine has been a licensed real estate agent working in Washington since 2011. She initially specialized in distressed properties and has successfully negotiated a file load of over 40 short sales at one time. She has vast experience in short sales as well as foreclosures, earning a CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) designation in 2011. Not only had she worked as a Lead Buyer’s Agent for 2 years, but she also helped to manage and train other agents at Keller Williams. In 2013 Christine’s husband of over 20 years, Tom, joined her and together they formed The Lipinski Team. In the last 3 years, they have added a Buyer’s Agent and 2 Full Time RE Administrative Assistants to assist in Client Management and Marketing. While most agents in Clark County only close between 7-10 transactions a year, they closed 40 transactions in 2014, 50 transactions in 2015, and 68 in 2016 which earned Christine a spot in the top 1% of Realtors in Clark County, outperforming the other 99%. She was also appointed to the Associate Leadership Committee for 2015 and 2016 at Keller Williams and is currently serving as the Culture Committee Chair. In 2017 Christine Became part of the Mentor-ship Program at Premeire Property Group and helps to train and Mentor new agents. Christine is involved in various Boards and Community Associations in Clark County and is active in her local Association of Realtors. Tom’s enjoys educating first time home buyers and assisting them in finding the perfect home to suit their needs. Tom is certified to teach first time home buyer education classes through Washington State Housing Finance Commission and teaches 3-4 classes per month. Christine and Tom encourage you to research them on Zillow or Facebook to see what clients say about them. It does not take much to become a real estate agent. Anyone can take a test and brand themselves a professional. It does however take hard work and commitment to excellence to achieve they have. When looking for an agent who best serves your needs, they hope you will consider their background, references and achievements and allow them to assist you in your home buying or selling needs.

0 comments on “Untitled design (4)

Leave a Reply